We use your particular photo you upload with your order during our artwork creation process. Please ensure that the angle works well with your chosen portrait template and that the quality is not pixelated or blurry.
Uploading a high-quality headshot will result in an excellent royal portrait. However, uploading a low-resolution image will result in a lousy royal portrait.
If we receive a photo that doesn't follow our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the final edit will come out as you want. We cannot offer replacements in these cases, so please take your time to take a good photo.
Please note: All examples on our website were made from high-quality photographs. It's your responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines. If it does not, we will try our best to produce a lovely final royal portrait, but your result will generally not match that shown on our website.
While we try to review all photos we receive, sometimes our order volume demands that we increase product production levels, and therefore, this stage may be skipped. That is why you must provide a photo that is of high quality.
Continue reading for specific photo guidelines.
PHOTO GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ:
- Do use a close-up image so that we can capture all your lovely features.
- Do not use bad lighting.
- Do not use blurry photos.
- According to your costume choice, try to capture the correct angle to fit on the chosen template.
- The higher the resolution, the better the artwork!
PHOTO GUIDELINES FOR YOUR PETS - PLEASE READ:
- Do take close up photos of your fur baby. It will work best!
- Take your pet's photo at their eye level.
- Take your pet's photo in natural daylight and do not use flash.
- Try to get your pet to sit or stay still - make sure there's no blur.
- Make sure long or floppy ears are in the picture and are not out of frame.